Tax Reliefs to Help Businesses Recover (Webcast)
with Martyn Ingles
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Friday 26th February 2021
To enable delegates to advise clients on the tax breaks available to businesses to help them recover from the Coronavirus pandemic.
The course will also cover relief for trading losses that may have arisen in 2020.
- An overview of capital allowances to encourage investment
- Tax relief for intangibles
- Tax relief for research and development expenditure
- Attracting and retaining key staff using EMI share options
- Relief for trading losses – corporate and personal
- Tax efficient sources of finance to assist recovery
- Deferral of tax liabilities and Time to Pay arrangements