Tax Efficient Remuneration (Webcast)
with Martyn Ingles
This course aims to update delegates on the most tax efficient ways of extracting profits from the family company. The course will consider remunerating other family members but will also cover incentivising and remunerating other workers.
The key areas to be covered will include:
- Implications of the new dividend rules
- Bringing in the spouse and other family members
- Alphabet shares and the new CGT entrepreneurs’ relief rules
- Comparison of Bonus v Dividend v other methods of extracting profits
- IR35 personal service company developments
- Company car or own car – changes to car benefits and other benefits in kind
- Company liquidations – capital or income now?
- Pension planning for family company directors
- Attracting and retaining key staff using EMI share options