Property Taxes and Land Stamp Duty (Webcast)
with Ros Martin
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Tuesday 10th May 2022
Add to Calendar2022-05-10 09:30:002022-05-10 12:30:00Europe/LondonProperty Taxes and Land Stamp Duty (Webcast)OnlineWhite Horse Training LtdMM/DD/YYYY
This course will provide a refresher on all aspect of property taxation to include:
- Calculation of profits with emphasis on HMRC compliance areas
- Interest restriction for individuals renting residential property
- Property holding vehicles
- Furnished holiday letting
- Capital taxes issues including 60-day returns for sale of residential property
- Stamp Duty Land Tax key issues (with reference to LBTT and LTT also)
Ros Martin CTA is a consultant and lecturer covering all aspects of direct tax and Stamp Duty Land Tax. She was an Inland Revenue fully trained Inspector until 2000 when she left to become a consultant advising on tax planning for large and small businesses and individuals as well as dealing with full and aspect enquiry work.
About Ros Martin
Her clients are mainly small and medium sized accountants and the consultancy work gives a particular opportunity to understand the key issues of concerns for such professionals and consider the practical aspects of the application of legislation.