Practical Accounting Case Studies for Micro and Small Companies (Webcast)
with Guy Loveday
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Monday 27th November 2017
The course will include a number of worked examples of issues affecting companies using FRS 105 and FRS 102 Section 1A:
- Accounting for interest rate changes
- Accounting for extending the term of a loan
- Applying the small company exemption for interest free loans to and from directors
- Applying the component accounting exemption for micro companies
- Related party disclosures – what is required under FRS 102 Section 1A?
- Achieving truth and fairness under FRS 102 Section 1A
- Identifying onerous contracts under FRS 105
NOTE: This course will be delivered online, so you can watch live from your own desk. If you have any questions about attending this course online, please contact us before booking.