Indispensable Law for Advisers and their Clients (Webcast)
with Louise Dunford
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Wednesday 21st October 2020
Add to Calendar2020-10-21 09:30:002020-10-21 12:30:00Europe/LondonIndispensable Law for Advisers and their Clients (Webcast)OnlineWhite Horse Training LtdMM/DD/YYYY
Business related laws are forever changing and keeping abreast of those changes can be challenging.
This course focuses on:
- Directors’ duties – liabilities for a breach of fiduciary duties and statutory duties, such as Health & Safety and the Bribery Act.
- Directors’ personal liabilities – both in terms of contract and as an unsecured creditor of a company.
- Company Law issues – including shareholder agreements and minority protection issues.
- TUPE Developments – important aspects to be aware of when buying or selling a business.
- Employment Law – developments in IR35, casual and zero-hour contracts and payroll issues arising from holiday pay, minimum wage and illegal working.
- Money Laundering – how to ensure compliance with the 2017 regulations.
Louise has been involved in training for accountancy professionals and for commercial companies for over 25 years, specialising in employment law, company law and professional negligence. She has been a consultant for many years for CompleteHR Ltd, providing HR support to SME clients on all matters connected with recruitment and employment, including contract drafting, investigations, dismissals, tribunal and settlement work.