Business Skills: Managing Others (Bath)
9:30 am - 4:15 pm
Monday 17th June 2019
This module is aimed at more experienced staff, particularly those who are about to take on responsibility for managing colleagues and clients. It is designed to help individuals to manage more effectively at all levels, communicating assertively while building relationships.
Delegates will learn to:
- Identify and manage key stakeholders
- Use different leadership and management styles in different situations
- Delegate effectively
- Use a range of influencing skills effectively
- Handle conflict and difficult situations assertively
- Set expectations for a good work-life balance
Who should take this course?
Our practical training courses are designed to support junior staff to help develop their skills