Business Skills: Effective Business Communication – The Core Skills (Bath)
9:30 am - 4:15 pm
Tuesday 12th March 2019
This module is aimed at junior staff with one or two years of work experience. It is designed to help delegates to communicate effectively in a professional environment, both face to face and in writing.
Delegates will learn to:
- Understand the different ways we communicate and how to choose the most appropriate method
- Practice key communication skills
- Learn how to speak confidently with colleagues and clients
- Appreciate how to edit their writing for common grammatical errors
- Make appropriate use of email and social media
Who should take this course?
Our practical training courses are designed to support junior staff to help develop their skills