Business Skills: Effective Business Communication – Sharpening Your Skillset (Bath)
9:30 am - 4:15 pm
Tuesday 18th June 2019
This module is aimed at more experienced staff, in particular those who are about to take on responsibility for managing colleagues and clients. It will facilitate the development of more effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
Delegates will learn to:
- Understand the different ways we communicate and how to choose the most appropriate method
- Contribute effectively in meetings
- Develop their presentation skills
- Understand the power of effective networking
- Write persuasively, understanding how to highlight benefits not just features
- Produce business reports and emails that are well structured, high-impact and error free
Who should take this course?
Our practical training courses are designed to support junior staff to help develop their skills