Annual Financial Reporting Update for Small and Micro Entities (Webcast)
with Guy Loveday BSc (Econ) FCA
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Friday 23rd November 2018
Add to Calendar2018-11-23 09:30:002018-11-23 12:30:00Europe/LondonAnnual Financial Reporting Update for Small and Micro Entities (Webcast)OnlineWhite Horse Training LtdMM/DD/YYYY
The course will include examples of published accounts prepared in accordance with the micro and small company regimes.
Issues covered are likely to include:
- What disclosures are required for truth and fairness under FRS 102 Section 1A?
- Maintaining profit privacy
- New accounting and disclosure requirements in FRS 102
- New disclosure requirements in FRS 105
- Latest guidance from professional bodies
Guy specialises in Auditing and Financial Reporting updates for accountants in practice and in industry, and in finance courses for members of the wider financial community. He provides a consultancy service to assist companies in preparing their annual financial statements. Guy is also a member of the lecturing panels for the ICAEW, ICAS and ACCA.