Do you handle client payroll?
White Horse Training is offering an essential course to update you on upcoming changes to all aspects of payroll. Our Payroll Update 2016 course, will be led by respected industry expert, Rebecca Benneyworth, and will provide attendees with the opportunity to explore recent changes and improve their practice.
2016 sees major changes in the taxation of benefits and the payment of employee expenses. In addition to the new payrolling rules for benefits in kind, changes in the reporting of expense payments also commence in April 2016. Add to this changes intended to limit the behaviour of “umbrella companies” and 2016 looks to be a bumper year for an update on all things payroll.
The course will cover:
- Basic changes – PAYE and NIC thresholds; changes affecting the basic operation of PAYE and NIC
- NIC for apprentices
- Employment allowance – new limit and any other changes
- Travel and subsistence expenses – new exemption for reporting; amendments to the basic rules; compliance points to watch
- Changes to taxation of benefits in kind in the last 12 months; abolition of the £8,500 threshold
- Payrolling benefits – how to do it!
- Changes to travelling expenses for workers working through intermediaries
Rebecca Benneyworth is a lecturer and writer on a variety of tax matters. She has her own practice in Gloucestershire, and was named tax lecturer of the year at the Lexis Nexis Taxation awards in May 2007. She is also Tax Editor of AccountingWEB.co.uk.
This course is free of charge for members of White Horse Training. Non-members can attend for £105 + VAT.
To book a place, please contact email@example.com or call 01225 460167.